Here’s the Quickie Legal Version:
© Journalist/Author Chaka V. and the Winehouse Mag, 2013-2015.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on this blog/website, without express and written permission from this blog’s author and owner, is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Chaka V. and the Winehouse Mag with appropriate, visible, and specific direction to the original content and site.
The Winehouse Mag Design © 2013-2015. All rights reserved.
Here’s the long Legal version:
Please Read The Following Information Very Carefully! The policies listed below are an agreement between you (“the USER”) and us (“THE WINEHOUSE MAG”). Each time you use the Site, these Terms and any Additional Terms (defined below) apply. Any updates to them will apply to you prospectively; so it is in your best interest to check back each time you return to the site for any updates. If you do not agree with any of the terms or conditions please discontinue use of this website. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All materials displayed on THE WINEHOUSE MAG are protected by copyright, and, unless otherwise indicated, are owned and controlled by THE WINEHOUSE MAG. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions contained on THE WINEHOUSE MAG. You may download and make one (1) copy of materials displayed on THE WINEHOUSE MAG for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices appearing on such materials. Copying or storing of any materials displayed on THE WINEHOUSE MAG for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without THE WINEHOUSE MAG’S prior written permission. Note: THE WINEHOUSE MAG makes every attempt to trace the copyright owners of all photos and other copyright material included on this website, however, in some cases, despite our efforts, we are unable to do so. TWM is prepared to acknowledge any rightful copyright owner on proof of copyright ownership, or remove the item from the website per copyright owner’s discretion.
- THE WINEHOUSE MAG logo(s), name, tag line (branding slogan), design, feel and arrangement are trademarks and service marks of THE WINEHOUSE MAG. Any attempt to copy or replicate the above will be treated as a Copyright infringement. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on THE WINEHOUSE MAG are the trademarks, service marks and logos of their respective owners. Unauthorized use or copying of any of the trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on THE WINEHOUSE MAG are expressly prohibited.
- By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication to, or through, THE WINEHOUSE MAG, you hereby grant to THE WINEHOUSE MAG a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against THE WINEHOUSE MAG for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such communications.
- You acknowledge that transmissions to and from THE WINEHOUSE MAG are not confidential and that your communications may be read and intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting such communications to THE WINEHOUSE MAG, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and THE WINEHOUSE MAG other than pursuant to this Agreement.
- You represent and warrant that you will not upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish on THE WINEHOUSE MAG any materials which (a) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying THE WINEHOUSE MAG; (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law; (d) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (e) contain a virus or other harmful component; (f) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (g) contain advertising of any kind; or (h) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- THE WINEHOUSE MAG contains links and pointers to other World Wide Web Internet sites and are there for user convenience. Links to and from THE WINEHOUSE MAG to other third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by THE WINEHOUSE MAG of such sites, their sponsors, or their contents and THE WINEHOUSE MAG disclaims any and all responsibility for the content of such sites.
- Any third party website with permission that links to the Website: shall not create a frame, browser or border environment around any of the content of the Website; may link to, but not replicate, Website content; shall not imply that THE WINEHOUSE MAG endorses or sponsors it or its products or services; shall not present false information about THE WINEHOUSE MAG; shall not use THE WINEHOUSE MAG trademarks without the prior written permission from THE WINEHOUSE MAG; and shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, we reserve the right to deny or rescind permission to link to the Website, and to require termination of any link to the Website, for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
- THE WINEHOUSE MAG may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of THE WINEHOUSE MAG at any time, including the availability of any of THE WINEHOUSE MAG feature, database or content. THE WINEHOUSE MAG also may impose limits on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or all of THE WINEHOUSE MAG without notice or liability.
- All Promotional Comments, Links, or Messages left on THE WINEHOUSE MAG by USERS that point to websites, magazines, programs or products outside of THE WINEHOUSE MAG will be either automatically deleted or edited to remove promotional material while retaining pertinent info in regards to THE WINEHOUSE MAG.
- THE WINEHOUSE MAG reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement at any time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on THE WINEHOUSE MAG.